About Me

3:16 PM

Hello World!


  My name is Andrea. I'm just a normal teenage girl with big dreams. Alright I wouldn't say normal, I can be pretty weird at times. I'm from a small town in the Midwest and I really enjoy fashion. One of my dreams is to become a fashion designer in Paris. I became interested in Fashion and Makeup at a young age.


  I decided I wanted to make a blog mainly to have fun. One of my life goals is to inspire others and I hope my blog does just that. My blog is about Fashion, Makeup, Lifestyle and Traveling. I will share my views on Fashion and Makeup and give you stories of my travels and lifestyle. You guys are welcome to share your stories as well! Feel free to contact me if you have questions or wanna say hi.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe