My Spring Wishlist

10:23 AM

Spring is around the corner! I have to admit Spring is one of my favorite seasons because the temperature feels perfect and the vibrant colors start blooming.  Honestly I have a hard time resisting the urge to buy every cute thing in a clothing store during the Spring, I may need therapy for that. So, I have put together a list of clothing items I would like to bring along with me going into the warmer season.

White Light Playsuit
(Photo Source) 

1. Playsuit 

I fell in love when I saw a playsuit for the first time. You can even call it love at first sight.  It's shorter than a jumpsuit which does well for me because in the Midwest, it gets steaming hot. I specifically fell in love with the playsuit in the picture above. It flows just right and looks almost like a short dress. Perfect to look a little dressy on lazy days.

Front Tie Cold-Shoulder Long Sleeve Blouse
(Photo Source)

2. Cold Shoulder Top 

If I could describe my fashion style, I would describe it as Boho chic. When I fist saw a cold shoulder top, it screamed Boho at me. I am hoping to go to festivals more this spring/summer and go on more trips. I believe this piece would be perfect for both occasions. 

Metallic Gladiator Sandals

3. Gladiator Sandals 

I have wanted to own a pair of gladiator sandals for such a long time! I always see people wearing them and can't help but notice how cute they look with some outfits. I feel Gladiator Sandals are a staple piece for any girl. 

Feather Arm Band

4. Arm Chain 

I'm sorry, the Boho vibes are kicking in. I recently discovered Arm chains/bands and I have to admit. I'm obsessed. I love Handchains but I think now is the time my Handchains made a new friend. I have not found many stores that sell Arm Chains but I prefer the ones from Forever 21. I think they would look amazing with a crop top. 

Somewhere Maxi Dress

5. Maxi Dress

Originally, I'm not one to wear dresses. But recently I have been having a strange obsession with maxi dresses. The Spring vibes must be talking to me. I love how to fabric flows on maxi dresses and would be amazing to wear to a beach party.

What's on your Spring Wishlist? Tell us below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe