What's In My Bag

7:20 PM



There's nothing that I love more than a chilly night and "What's In My Bag" videos. A girls purse is like a second home. Us women tend to carry large bags that have some of the most useless things in them, like wrappers and receipts from last year. I have never quite understood why we do that. I usually get small bags since I don't take much around with me and it's easier for me to keep it neat.

Lets get started with my bag. I was in need of a new bag and I found this bag at Walmart for about $10. It's not the smallest purse but it's just big enough to fit my essentials in. I usually have my Revlon Lip Butter in "Sugar Frosting", Hand sanitizer, and lotion in my bag. Next my portable phone charger since you never know when you might need a quick charge up, my compact just in case I need to touch up, my sunglasses for when I am getting blinded by the sun. Finally, my wallet that I got for my birthday. Once in a while I'll put a snack in my bag like a granola bar or trail mix.

Feel free to share what's in your bag!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe