How to De-stress

9:00 AM

Whether it's a big test coming up or work is becoming a pain the behind, we have all had our share of stressful days where we want to scream at the top of our lungs. How do we turn things around and make our day better?


First of all..

Take a Bath 

The warm water and bath salts, if you used any, are a great way to relax. The warm water soothes those tense muscles caused by stress. You can read, listen to music, or do whatever you want. I prefer reading a magazine and listen to rain sounds in the background. There's just something very relaxing listening to the sound of rain. It's always nice to do this once in a while because I almost never have the time to have a long, relaxing bath.

Go For a Walk 

Did you know that walking or any exercise reduces stress? You can walk around the house or around the block. If you're feeling a little playful, turn up the tunes and break out your best dance move!

Reward Yourself

Even on the most stressful days, you should show yourself love. Personally I love having dark chocolate (since I don't eat sugary foods a lot ) or purchasing a new book to read. 

Meditate 

Almost every time I tell my mother I am stressed the first word to come out of her mouth is "meditate". I have been using the meditating method for quite some time now and I highly recommend it to those who are battling with stress. It is honestly one of the most calming things!

How do you relax after a dreary day? Tell us below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe