October Beauty Favorites

10:00 AM


October's over... how?

Can I just say that this month has gone by way to fast?! Since Fall has started, I brought out my darker lipsticks and cool toned eye-shadow's. I've been picking up a few things here and there. I get tired of using the same things over and over again, so I have to switch things up. 

Now to my favorites.

First the miscellaneous items. 


To start, this e.l.f. brush. I was in need of a brush for my highlighter, stay tuned for that, but i decided to try using it for my eye-shadow and it looked amazing. It blended everything perfectly and now I've been using it only for my eye-shadow. 


What is this new thing? I call it the love of my life. I was in desperate need of a setting spray and my favorite one was out of stock. Thank the lord that I found the Wet n Wild photofocus Setting Spray. When it say's all day, they are not kidding. It lasted through an 8 hour work day, a 2 hour (accidental) nap, a 2 hour shopping trip, and my makeup stayed in place.  


I swear by the Real Techniques brush cleansing gel when it comes to my brushes. Before I did the traditional water and olive oil, but now that I've started using this gel, my brushes are in the best condition they've been in! It deep cleans your brushes and even conditions the bristles to leave them silky smooth. You can also buy the Real Techniques Cleansing Palette to get each bristle clean, but maybe I'll test that next time. 

Now onto the cosmetics. 



 I've looked high and low for a highlighter and I came across the NYX Illuminator and I'm glad I did. I haven't tested many highlighters, but I decided to try something different. If you saw my Fall wishlist (check it out here), this was one thing on it.


The pigment is perfect and it doesn't have any fall out! It's a high quality product with an affordable price. 


I was a firm supporter of the Revlon Colorstay foundation, but of course I ran out and the store didn't have my shade in stock. I ran into this beauty and I don't think I will go back to the Colorstay. The Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is perfect for any skin types. They make it for normal, dry, and oily skin. It doesn't feel heavy on my face and allows my skin to breathe. 


Finally, you have to have the perfect lip color for fall. It's essential. I've been having a recent obsession with the Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks by Maybelline. My favorite color that I can't stop wearing is Nude Flush. It's a pinky nude and it looks absolutely amazing with a neutral look. It doesn't feel sticky on your lips and stays on for the longest time. 

Alright, the torture is over. I know it's not much, most likely because I've been too busy to experiment, but maybe next month :). So tell me, what are you head over heels for? 

 [ none of this is sponsored and I am not, in any way, affiliated with the companies mentioned in this post.]














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe