REVIEW: Tartelette In Bloom Palette

10:00 AM


Happy Tuesday!

I recently went makeup shopping and I've been dying to get my hands on the Tartlette In Bloom palette! When I saw it in the store, I knew it was destiny. I'm not one to buy high end beauty products, but recently that's all I have been getting! The quality is better and seems to last better to me. Today I'm going to tell you my first impressions of this palette and my general opinion of it. so let's skip all of the blabbering and take a look at the palette!



The Tartelette In Bloom Palette contains 12 neutral shades that vary from pinks to browns. The consistency of he shadows are smooth which is a major difference from my usual drugstore eye-shadows. With the different hues of browns and pinks, anyone can make a simple day or night look. What caught me the most was the variety of color choices. I have hazel eyes with blue flecks, and I'm constantly on the look out for shadows that will make my eyes pop, and this really did it for me.


All of the colors are very blend-able and very pigmented. This palette has all of the basic shades for a beginner in makeup which is rather good. Many palettes now are adding outrageous colors like electric blue (Which I can not pull off), so I'm glad to see a complete neutral based palette. Another thing you may have noticed from the picture is that most of the shadows are matte. If you're not one for shimmery shadows, don't worry, this one only has 2 with the rest being matte.




The colors look beautiful but the only downside is the price. This palette runs at $45, which is more than what I would typically spend, but I will say that it was worth the money!

Tell us below what you're favorite color from this palette is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe