Some New Changes Are In The Near Future!

10:45 AM

Hello world!

I know I haven't posted in a week, but it was one hectic week. My hamster Bear passed away Monday night (rough start to the week, right?). Well, on Sunday my mom gave me a surprise! Welcome Pipsqueak to the Avenue community!

Another piece of news for you all is we are moving! Not moving from house to house though. That's right, Andrea's Avenue is getting a face lift and we are moving over to Wordpress! I know this may seem like a while, but the official launch of Andrea's Avenue will be closer to January. I will continue to write here until that time arrives.

I have been blogging on Blogger for about a year and it has been a wonderful experience. I have been planning on doing this switch for a little bit of time, and I'm really excited for you all to join me over on Wordpress!

Lots of Love,
       Andrea



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe