My 2018 Fall Wishlist

11:16 PM

We all know Fall is about changes with seasons, temperature, and sometimes within your life right? Well this fall has definitely been full of changes! I recently moved about 200 miles away from my hometown and experiencing new things. I had never lived away from my hometown, so this was a giant leap for me. This Fall has been colder then usual, so you know what that means! New sweaters! I made a list of clothing and accessories that I can bundle up with this fall, or attempt to.

Clothing 

(Photo Source)

Blanket Scarf

I've only had one blanket scarf before and I fell in looove with it! I would honestly recommend blanket scarfs to everyone that's looking to change up their fall wardrobe. Blanket scarves are so comfortable and warm, and also give any simple outfit a cute little touch. I loved pairing my blanket scarf with a plain tee and denim jacket. Sadly, I lost my scarf when I moved but soon I will get another!
Product Gallery Element
(Photo Source)

Tennis Skirt 

I've always been in love with skater skirts but I have yet to try a tennis skirt. I specifically love the green and plaid tennis skirt because it would go well with a few shirts I own. I think this skirt would look really good with a plain colored tee or long sleeve. 

V-neck Sweater - Light gray melange - Ladies | H&M US 3

Knit Sweater 

I don't think I really need to explain myself on this one. You can never have too many knit sweaters. 

Accessories 

Coach Selena Bond Bag in Colorblock
Selena Bond Bag 
I'm not one to go towards expensive accessories but I just loove the look of this bag! This bag would go well with almost every outfit I could think of.

What's on your Fall wishlist? Tell us below! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe