5 YouTubers Guaranteed to Make Your Day Better

12:00 AM

Who doesn't enjoy watching some hilarious YouTube videos after a dreadful day? Having a laugh or just a little smile can boost your mood instantly! Today I have put together 5 of my favorite YouTubers that are guaranteed to make you laugh.


1. IISuperwomanII


Possibly one of the most inspirational and relatable Youtubers, Lilly Singh, can put a smile on anyone's face. Not only are her videos entertaining, they are guaranteed to boost your mood in 0.8 seconds. 

2. Liza Koshy 


Does the name Liza Koshy sound familiar to you? You may recognize her from Vine with the name of Lizzza. Her vlogs while shopping or in the car, will leave your stomach hurting from so much laughter. Can you get abs by laughing? 

3. Tyler Oakley 



With Tyler's quite hilarious humor, he can easily boost anyone's mood. He has recently published a book (on my to read list!) and even created a movie called Snervous. My favorite videos from him are his collabs. They make me laugh so much! ( I may or may not have laughed to loud once or twice). 

4. Nigahiga 


Many of you may have already heard of Nigahiga or Ryan Higa. You will love his videos if you enjoy puns a lot. He does have some inspirational videos but mostly they are comedy. I have been watching his videos for 3 years now, and I never get tired of all the jokes involved in his videos. 

5. Jenna Marbles


Jenna Marbles is another YouTuber that is very well known. Her videos are hilarious and I can guarantee you will laugh. She also makes some videos that many of us can relate to. When I finish watching her videos it feels like I did a 30 minute ab workout because I was laughing so much! 

Who is your favorite YouTuber? Tell us below!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe