Top 10 Under $10

10:32 AM

We all love a good deal on makeup, right? Even with a coupon ;). Sometimes it is hard to find good quality makeup for cheap. I have put together a list of 10 products under $10 just for you!

1. Maybelline BB Cream
I have been in love with the BB Cream from Maybelline for what feels like forever. It has a light weight formula and doesn't feel like I have a 5 pound weight on my face. It even has SPF in it, sun protection bonus! It's high quality and affordable. ($8.99)

2. Revelon Lip Butter
If you want some color but don't want to wear lipstick, Revelon lip butters will be your friend. They glide on smooth and don't dry off your lips like some lipsticks do. Some have subtle color and others have more bolder coloring, it all depends on your preference. The color lasts all day and stays smooth all day as well. ($8.49)

3. Elf Makeup Brushes 
There's nothing better than professional quality brushes for a cheap price, am I right!? The prices range from $1-$3. The brushes are so soft and don't become brittle after washing and using them for a long period of time. If you're on a budget and need make up brushes, I would highly recommend Elf cosmetic brushes. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!  

4. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt
Now that the crisp spring air is here, it's time to get those gorgeous beach waves. I have been using Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray (that's a mouthful) for quite a long time. It gives me those beautiful waves, without going to the beach. I use this spray like it's going out of style. When I'm in a hurry I spritz some in my hair to get a more textured wave look and I'm ready to go! ($6)

5. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 
I love swimming a little to much. Whenever I wear makeup while swimming I always wear the Dream Bouncy Blush by Maybelline. The pigmentation is just right and stays on while I'm swimming. They have some gorgeous colors that work with any makeup look. ($7-8)

6. Hard Candy Luminizer 
I think every contouring smarty can agree, a good highlighter can be expensive. I found one at my local drugstore by Hard Candy and it has not disappointed me yet! It gives me a natural glow and you don't have to worry about powder! ($7-8) 

7. NY Color Bronzer
I got another one for you contour beauties! The NY Color bronzer is honestly the best thing I could have ever purchased. The coloring is just right for an amazing contour job. It is a power, but it stays on all day! I swear I have gone through too many of these. ($2-3) 

8. Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
I have mentioned this product before in my What's in My Makeup Bag post. I prefer the waterproof version but the amazing thing about it is it doesn't clump! I have had so many mascaras clump when they say they don't (seriously a pet peeve of mine). It lasts all day and doesn't smear like some waterproof mascaras. ($7)

9. Maybelline Baby Lips
If you prefer more of the minimalistic makeup looks, you will love Baby Lips. I am pretty sure almost everyone knows about Baby Lips because of their popularity. They have beautiful colors and they also have light coloring, perfect for those who don't want bold colors. They make your lips feel smooth all day and the light coloring doesn't disappear within 5 minutes. ( $3-4)

10. Nyx Round Lipstick
Honestly I am in love with Nyx's Round Lipsticks. The colors are gorgeous and are also opaque. They have so many colors to choose from! My personal favorite is Paris. Getting a good quality lip stick can be expensive, but why not try to find dupes with Nyx? If you love MAC cosmetics, Nyx does have some dupes of their lipsticks (Money saving bonus).  ($3-4)


What are your favorites? Tell us below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe