What's In My Makeup Bag: Spring

9:00 AM

 

Recently the weather is reminding me of spring! The bright colors are peeking through and it's making me even more excited for Spring. 

Today I decided to give you all a peek in my makeup bag. 

Rocket Volume Express Mascara  For the longest time, the Rocket Volume Express Mascara has been a holy grail product of mine. I love the volume it gives my lashes and even makes it look like I'm wearing eyeliner when I'm not. 

NYX Lip Butter I'm not one to wear lipstick but I have been a fan of NYX lip butter " Cotton Candy". It glides on smoothly and the color lasts all day.

Dream Fresh BB Cream Where do I begin!? I have been using Maybelline's BB Cream for 4 years now and I tend to love it more each and everyday. It has a lightweight formula and doesn't make my skin look oily. It also includes SPF. Bonus ;)

Almay Shadow Stick  I have always struggled with powder eye-shadows because they will disappear during the day. This cream eye-shadow stays on all day and goes on smoothly.

Essie Nail Polish "Mint Candy Apple" is by far my favorite color. It is a beautiful mint color and I tend to wear it the most during the Spring. The color is very opaque and you practically need one coat of polish and then you're good to go!

City Color Be Matte Blush To be honest, this blush looked very intimidating to me because how bright it was. After I used it I could not help but use it every time I did my makeup. It goes on faintly and it also lasts a long time. This melon color is perfect for spring.  
Paris Amour Perfume  Can I just say how amazing this smells? I have been carrying this perfume around with me constantly in my makeup bag and it practically never runs out! It has a little of a flower scent and it's not overpowering either. 

What's in your cosmetic bag this Spring? Tell us below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe