My Workout Playlist: March

9:00 AM

Having a fun workout playlist is probably the most motivating things for fitness. In the gym, it gets boring listening to the weights collide together all the time.

Today I have put together a list of 15 songs that I love to listen to while working out.

  1. Work- Rihanna ft. Drake
  2. Roses- The Chainsmokers 
  3. Middle- DJ Snake ft. Bipolar Sunshine
  4. Break a Sweat- Becky G 
  5. Cake By The Ocean- DNCE
  6. The Hills- The Weekend 
  7. Me and My Girls- Selena Gomez 
  8. You Know You Like It- DJ Snake ft Aluna George 
  9. On My Mind- Ellie Golding 
  10. The Night is Still Young- Nicki Minaj 
  11. 7/11- Beyonce 
  12. Can't Feel My Face- The Weekend 
  13. Don't You Worry Child- Swedish House Mafia 
  14. Habits- Tove Lo (Sabotage Hippie Remix) 
  15. In The Night- The Weekend 
Get the workout playlist here
What's on your playlist? Tell us below!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Flickr Images

Subscribe